Early Learning Resource Centers (ELRCs) are one-stop hubs for early education and child care needs.
Pennsylvania’s Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) designed ELRCs as a place where families can find high-quality early education opportunities, apply for assistance to help with child care costs or access other resources that will set them on a path to success. It is also where child care providers can receive information on improving program quality.
Early Learning Resources Centers (ELRCs) provide the following services under one roof, making it easier for families and childcare providers to access the information they need:
- Childcare subsidy payments for low-income, working families
- Keystone STARS, Pennsylvania’s quality improvement program for childcare providers
- Connecting families with community services and early learning programs like Head Start, Early Head Start, Pre-K Counts and Early Intervention
Community Services for Children operates Early Learning Resource Centers in Regions 11, 12, 13, 14 and 16.
Please click on your region of the map to find contact information
- Region 11 – Bradford, Sullivan, Wyoming, Luzerne, Columbia, & Montour counties
- Region 12 – Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike, Monroe, Lackawanna & Carbon counties
- Region 13 – Schuylkill & Berks counties
- Region 14 – Lehigh & Northampton counties
- Region 16 – Bucks county